Monday 25 August 2014

Body Shop/Boots Haul 22/8/2014

For the past few weeks, I have been seeing The Body Shop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter online quite a lot. Since my makeup-remover is quickly running out, I figured I would try some of this cleansing butter. It has probably been over a year since I last went to the Body Shop but I find that whenever I do, I always spend a lot...
Body Shop Haul Collage
  1. The Body Shop Sensual Massage Oil - £10
  2. Quick Fix Brightening Peel Mask from Boots - £4.99
  3. The Body Shop Silky Cleansing Oil - £10
  4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - £8.50
  5. The Body Shop Monoi Miracle Oil - £10
  6. The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter for all skin types - £12
So far I have only used the Massage Oil and Monoi Miracle Oil but I am impressed by both. While they're not the cheapest items, they were on a Buy One Get One Half Price offer and since they're oils, I know they will last a long time. Even though it's not been a week since I left the Body Shop, I've already got my eye on some more items I want to buy ASAP...

Peace, love and happiness
- Taisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird