Saturday 6 September 2014

News for Taisie Odele: The Blog!

As I mentioned in my September Goals post a few days ago, it is one of my goals this month to become more consistent with my blog posts. I haven't been so great at writing recently, leaving up to four days between blog posts. I know that's not awful, but when I have found a blogger or YouTuber that I love, I want them to post daily!
My lack of posts isn't due to a lack of ideas but rather a lack of structure so I set about devising a plan so I know exactly what to write on each day.
If all goes to plan, I will be posting on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, plus any other one-off random posts that I want to write. That sounds like quite a log (and maybe I am horrifically underestimating the workload involved in blogging 5 days a week!) but some of the ideas of posts I have stored up in my post bank should be quite quick and easy to do... I hope!
Keep your eyes peeled for the themes appearing over the following weeks of blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird