Wednesday 17 September 2014

Why Don't I Have It Yet? Payday Wishlist!

Payday Wishlist September 2014

Since I have recently moved back in with my parents, things aren't going to be as tight (money-wise) as they have been over the past six months. I should be putting money aside however there is a large part of me that just wants to unleash the inner shopaholic inside of me and spend, spend, spend! So I have created a list of well-known and immensely loved makeup products that I don't have but am itching to get. If I can't buy them all at once maybe I can treat myself to a few per month all up until Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I totally feel your pain! I am a complete shopaholic too :( having to save is so painful! Love all of your beauty picks btw!

    differentdaysamechic.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird