Thursday 2 October 2014

100 Days of Happiness, 1-10

100 Days
Can you believe that it has been 10 days since I set my 100-Day Resolutions? 10 days already! It just seems so unbelievable how fast that time has gone. Saying that, I have decided to post every 10 days about my 100 Days of Happiness. I hope you enjoy :)

Day 1 (Tuesday 23rd) - Cooking a homemade Nandos with my boyfriend for my parents and sister to eat. We bought Nandos Peri-Peri rub from Asda for the chicken and cooked it with chips and garlic bread, providing a bun and cheese to make a Nandos Chicken Burger! My family - mother especially - were so grateful for not having to cook after a long day at work.
Day 2 (Wednesday 24th) - Spending the day with my beautiful boyfriend at Alton Towers. Although we didn’t go on as many rides as I would have liked, we spent the entire day together and we both had a lot of fun.
Day 3 (Thursday 25th) - Trying a new food and liking it! My mum cooked me chicken bathed in yoghurt, toasted bread crumbs and garlic and it was actually surprisingly nice.
Day 4 (Friday 26th) - Having a very productive blogging day. I spent most of the day writing for my blog and managed to write six upcoming blog posts, which frees up my evenings to spend with my boyfriend as I don’t have to write any posts.
Day 5 (Saturday 27th) - One-year anniversary with my boyfriend! I got all dolled up and we went out for a meal, deviating a little from the plans to recreate our first date of having a dessert and going to the cinema.
Day 6 (Sunday 28th) - spending a few hours learning Spanish through my Spanish in 3 Months course. It is part of my 100-Day Resolutions and honestly, I am so excited! I really want to stick to it and hopefully be fluent in the future.
Day 7 (Monday 29th) - Ben & Jerry's Milkshake! I picked my boyfriend up from work and as a surprise, he handed me a large Chocolate Fudge Brownie milkshake! He's a keeper :)
Day 8 (Tuesday 30th) - successful Mexican! My boyfriend and I cooked a Mexican buffet for my family including rice, wedges, enchiladas and burritos. Some bits were a bit spicy for my liking, but I enjoyed it as a whole and tried enchiladas for the first time :)
Day 9 (Wednesday 1st) - I got to spend time which the smelly dog! I was asked to babysit last minute and since my boyfriend had football in the evening, I said yes. It meant I didn't get too see my boyfriend much (I picked him up from work at 5:30 and left the house for babysitting at 7) but I did get to see the family's adorable stuffy and earned myself a few pounds!
Day 10 (Thursday 2nd) - I tried meatballs for the first time! I didn’t overly enjoy the meal but I ate it all! It may not seem like such a big deal to most people but to me (Miss Fussy Pot) it was a pretty big thing. I have been trying hard recently to try a lot of new foods and I think I’m doing pretty well!
I hope your 100-Day Resolutions are going well if you have chosen to do any, stay tuned for the next 100 Days of Happiness update!
- Taisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird