Sunday 12 October 2014

100 Days of Happiness, 11-20

100 Days


Day 11 (Friday 3rd) - going out for drinks. Since it was my boss’s last day at work today, a group of us from work all went out for drinks. I hadn’t wanted to go out for too long but I ended up going out for nearly two hours. Although I had a late night (followed by an early morning), it was nice to see everyone and have a chat outside of work.
Day 12 (Saturday 4th) - sweeties! It was another person’s last day today (when it rains it pours, eh?) so to say goodbye, he bought sweets. I am trying to be healthy but I deviated and ate Crunchies, an Aero, a gingerbread man, Skittles and Starburst. Yum!
Day 13 (Sunday 5th) - let the weekend begin! After having 18 days off, I had my first day back at work on Wednesday and it has been incredibly hard to adjust back to working life. I have been feeling very tired and lethargic since going back so I had been looking forward to 5pm Sunday all week, when my 3-day weekend could begin!
Day 14 (Monday 6th) - Cohorted! I learned about the site Cohorted, where you can purchase beauty items with a discount, and I absolutely love it. I bought two items (the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Brush Set) but I think I may have found myself a new Monday-night hobby!
Day 15 (Tuesday 7th) - Pizza and pasta bake. OK, so quite a lot of my 100-Day Happiness reasons have been to do with food so I want to say that I am not a food person. I don’t really enjoy eating and I never have. However, I have recently been trying new foods and have also agreed with my mother and step-father that my boyfriend and I are going to cook a meal every Tuesday so today, we cooked two homemade pizzas and pasta bake! It was quite a success, which was proven by the quiet dinner table (everyone was too busy eating!)
Day 16 (Wednesday 8th) - productive blogging day! Today hasn’t been my most productive blogging day thus far, however, I have written four blog posts today as well as transferred three from Evernote to my blogging platforms and scheduled their posts, meaning I don’t have to worry about writing or posting anything until Sunday now, when the post containing this will be live!
Day 17 (Thursday 9th) - I started back at the gym! Confession time: I haven’t been to the gym in about two months. I know it’s awful, especially as I am paying a pretty hefty amount each month for my membership, so I made the effort to go after work today. I started off lightly, doing a bit of HIIT on the treadmill, and it wasn’t as tough as I thought it would be to get back there. And I felt so much better for going to the gym, plus it made me want to stay away from unhealthy food because I didn’t want to waste my effort!
Day 18 (Friday 10th) - I performed a really good deed - I went to the gym again and noticed the woman on the stepping machine in front of me leave her headphones on the machine. I waited for a while to see if she was going to come back. She hadn’t come back by the time I finished my run so I grabbed the headphones and found her doing some floor work. She was incredibly grateful and it felt great to do such a good deed, I just hope that someone would do the same for me if I were ever in that situation.
Day 19 (Saturday 11th) - work wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. OK, so today wasn’t an incredibly happy day for me - I had a bit of family stuff going on and I knew that I was going to be by myself to do the evening delivery. However, as tired as I was due to doing the delivery alone, it wasn’t as bad as I had thought it would be.
Day 20 (Sunday 12th) - I didn’t get dressed all day. Yep, that’s right. I have spent the entire day in my pyjamas and I have loved every minute of it. I have spent the day prewriting even more blog posts and currently have the next week’s posts prewritten!

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird