Thursday 23 October 2014

Disney Rewards!

It’s no secret that I am a major Disney fan. Most of my friends and work colleagues know this fact about me but I have found that not a lot of people know about one of the best Disney schemes out there: Disney Movie Rewards.
Disney Movie Rewards, Free DVDs

About two years ago, I started to expand my Disney DVD collection. I think there is something great about being able to watch any Disney film you want to at any time so I started to grow my collection. Fast forward to today and there is only a handful of the classic Disney DVDs that I don’t own. However, it wasn’t until a few months ago that I discovered the Disney Movie Rewards scheme.
I had watched Frozen with my nan and she asked what a certain piece of paper was. I looked at it and realised it was the slip of paper from inside the DVD case. I had just thought it was a piece of paper with some rubbish ‘rewards’ on but decided to finally have a look at the website anyway and I quite surprised to say the least.
Among the prizes are iron-ons, activity sheets and DVDs. Yes, DVDs. Free Disney DVDs. I spent the next few days going through all of my Disney DVDs and inputting each code into the website (you can only input 10 codes per day!) and I ended up with about 3800 points, which equates to approximately 7 free DVDs (each DVD you input is worth 100-200 points, each DVD you wish to redeem costs 500-600 points). The DVDs only take a couple of days to arrive and when they did, I was ecstatic to see that each DVD still had the slip of paper on the inside, which for me meant another 2 free DVDs! Again, I redeemed the points and had another two DVDs arrive in the post. I ended up getting Robin Hood, Bolt, Cars, Cars 2, Toy Story 3, Oliver and Company and A Bug's Life during my first load and then Fantasia and Bedknobs and Broomsticks during my second.
Each DVD comes in its own cardboard package and takes only a few days to arrive, which I think is amazing since I didn’t even have to pay for postage and packaging. Plus, there is also quite a wide variety of films to choose from, including Pixar films such as Monsters Inc and Cars, classics such as Dumbo and Cinderella, and even newer films such as Tangled and Up. Overall, I am so incredibly impressed with this service that Disney have provided their fans and while it may take a while to build up a large number of points, die-hard Disney fans will benefit massively!
Had you ever heard of Disney Movie Rewards before? What is your favourite Disney film?

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird