Wednesday 5 November 2014

Fashion Favourites #1

I’ve never really been into fashion, usually choosing to wear jeans and a t-shirt over anything fashionable. However, recently I have been feeling like I don’t care about my appearance when I wear this outfit as it looks as though I haven’t made an effort and to be honest, usually I haven’t. In order to try and break out of this habit, every other Wednesday I will be posting a photo of my favourite fashion item of the previous fortnight.

Blue Matalan Blouse 9 edited 1
This fortnight’s fashion piece is this beautiful duck egg blouse from Matalan (£12 if I remember correctly). I picked it up a few weeks ago from my local store as I thought the colour was pretty and the style of shirt was gorgeous - there are no buttons, but there is a waterfall-type front falling down the centre of the blouse which adds an air of sophistication to any look containing this shirt. I tend to pair it with trousers for a smart look or jeans for a smart-casual look - I most recently wore it to my sister's baby shower last Friday.
Blue Matalan Blouse Cropped 1
The one drawback I have of this shirt is that it feels fairly low-cut at the front. I actually like the feature since it makes the shirt feel a little more dressy than a regular blouse and less like a simple oversized boyfriend shirt, though the blouse only just covers all of me. However, that may just be specific to me due to my sizing.
What do you think? Is it something you would wear?
Also, I'd like to give another shoutout to The Art of Being Human for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award again - you can read my previous post here.

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just love the Plain shirt and the beautiful Color. the Front look is Amazing. Visit Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird