Wednesday 19 November 2014

Fashion Favourites #2

It’s time for another fashion favourite!
This fortnight, I have chosen an entire outfit based around the traditional wintery look of leggings and an oversized jumper.

#cleanthatmirror!

When I was in Primark a few months ago, I saw the perfect winter leggings: warm, wooly and with a snowflake theme, I knew they would be perfect for the upcoming months.


I tend to pair the leggings with one of my (many) big jumpers - recently I have been opting for this cream jumper (New Look) as it is the perfect length for my tall body. On my feet, I tend to wear either my chestnut-coloured Ugg boots as they are super soft and comfortable, or my knee-high black boots (New Look) if the weather is a bit damp as I don’t want to ruin my Uggs!


I love this entire outfit as it is so comfortable and if I get wet, I won’t have to put up with having uncomfortable, wet jeans! However, I do dislike a few things about the clothes - the leggings are a little bit of an awkward size for me due to my large calves (I find they are tight around my lower legs but quite baggy around my thighs and waist) and the faux leather boots can be quite tough to get off as they are so tight around the foot. However, I personally think they are small prices to pay for an overall comfortable and quite quirky outfit!

What have you been wearing recently?

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Like your Fashion Blog. Keep Posting Such Good Content. Visit Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird