Wednesday 12 November 2014

Wednesday's Favourites #1


When I was competing in Blogtober, I decided that I wanted to change up my blog a bit and have more structure towards it. One of the ideas I came up with was having another fortnightly post about my favourite thing over the past two weeks to help me appreciate more things in my life so I came up with Wednesday's Favourites.

My first favourites is cross-stitching. I have been cross-stitching my entire life, thanks to my crafty auntie and nan who loved sewing. It's not something that I have been doing recently as I have had quite a lot of other things on my plate, however with the birth of my nephew last week, I decided I wanted to do a birth sampler, which is a cross-stitch with the details of the baby (such as the date of birth, weight, name, etc), to frame and put it up in my nephew's room as a keepsake.
Birth Sampler
Ideally I would have liked to have finished it before he was born so I could fill in the details on his birthday and give it to my sister soon afterwards, however I didn't start it until quite late so that hasn't happened. I'm trying to do a little bit each day, though it takes a lot longer than you would think! I have a few days off work coming up soon so hopefully I'll be able to spend some time on it then to really get a lot done!
Birth Sampler Highlighte
What has been your favourite thing recently?

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird