Wednesday 21 January 2015

My Guilty Pleasure...


 I don’t know if you are aware of this but Netflix have recently added a few more films/TV shows onto their website, which has coincided quite well for me as I have had a little bit of time off work as of late. I am usually quite an active person, in the sense that I don’t like spending a lot of time lounging around doing nothing, but I have rediscovered a favourite of my shows during my time off, which is the subject of my most recent Wednesday Favourite posts.




Don't get me wrong, I know it's not a great program. It is very much a teen drama and - in my personal opinion - it is incredibly unrealistic, but I started watching it when it first aired in 2010 and I really enjoyed it, as probably most 16-year-old girls would. As I grew up, school got in the way of a lot of my life and I stopped watching Pretty Little Liars. However, when I discovered that it was on Netflix, I thought I would give it another go and I have to say that I am glad I did.
The show is described as being a teen drama mystery/thriller program that follows the lives of four girls after the disappearance of their leader. As time progresses, they begin receiving messages from someone using the alias "A" threatening to expose all of their secrets.


It is an incredibly addictive show and I am already on Season 3, Episode 22 (and watching it currently). When I first started watching the show in 2010, I think I got midway through Season 3 so I have rewatched a lot of old episodes, though I don't mind since I have been multitasking while watching the TV and it has been good to refresh my knowledge of the show.
So, there is my guilty little secret and my most recent favourite :)


- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird