Tuesday 9 September 2014

Get to Know Me in 21 Questions!

I simply love tags... They are quick and easy but reveal a lot about the writer and since I love learning about people, I thought I would do the 21 Questions tag so you can all learn a little more about me!

  1. Are you named after anyone? Nope - my mum told me that she gave me my name simply because she liked it.
  2. When was the last time you cried? I don't think I can remember the last time I properly cried but I came very close to tears last Thursday when my sister had said some harsh words about me. I used to be incredibly emotional but I think as I have grown up, I have learned to control my emotions a little better.
  3. Do you have kids? Nope, but I really want some one day! And pretty soon I am going to have an adorable nephew to look after!
  4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? This is a question that I ask myself quite a lot and I have to say that the answer is probably a no, though it is something that I am trying to work on. Keep checking back for information on this and about my Project Confidence series.
  5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nope! I can't say that I really understand when people use sarcasm with me either, though I am getting better at noticing it.
  6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes! I really want to do this! It is on my extended Bucket List.
  7. What's your favourite cereal? Coco pops with semi-skimmed milk. No question about it.
  8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Probably their eyes. I think it is important to make eye-contact with people when you are speaking so I definitely notice eyes. One of the other things I notice is their smile and just generally the way they hold themselves and how they act.
  9. What is your eye colour? My eyes are green, though I have sectoral heterochromia in my left eye, meaning I have a splodge of brown close to the inner corner of my eye.
  10. Scary movie or happy endings? I prefer watching scary movies (even though I can be a bit of a wimp at times!) though I do like watching films with happy endings sometimes - I am actually watching Despicable Me at the moment!
  11. Favourite smells? Petrol, freshly cut grass, freshly blown out candles, homemade bread, chocolate, Blue Jeans by Versace, Alien by Thierry Mugler.
  12. Summer or winter? Ah I'm torn! I love the summer because of the sun and the heat and the fact that I might not be freezing cold but then I love the cozy nights in and Christmas that accompanies winter!
  13. Computer or television? Computer, 100%. I can do so much more (include watch TV) on my computer!
  14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I would say going to Colorado earlier this year is probably the furthest I have been from home.
  15. Do you have any special talents? I think I have a bit of a knack for learning languages and I would say my flexibility is slightly above average... Do they count?
  16. Where were you born? Burton, England, 1994.
  17. What are your hobbies? I like writing (i.e. this blog, plus fictional books), reading and learning just about anything.
  18. Do you have any pets? Personally no, but my mother and grandmother both have a golden retriever. I definitely want pets when I own my own home one day though! That is a must.
  19. Favourite movie? Hmm... I think I have forgotten every single film I have ever watched. I love watching The Hills Have Eyes 2 and You're Next over and over again in the background, I know all of the words to Phantom of the Opera 2004 edition, Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film but I also think Frozen and Tangled are special. I had the video to Grease when I was younger and would watch it on repeat every day when I got home from school (then my family got me the DVD and I don't think I have ever watched that copy of it!). I absolutely adored Rudyard Kipling's the Jungle Book when I was a dot as well and I think Terminator 2 is absolutely spell-binding.
  20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have one antagonistic older sister.
  21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy and successful, by my definitions of the word.
I tag each and everyone of you lovely people who are reading this to respond with your answers - I want to get to know you!
- Taisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird